 Star Wars / 2607
    Re: Lego Mania Magazine —Ed Jones
   (...) 20 (...) the (...) TPM (...) I have to say that I held off for a long time on Titanic. But it is truly a great movie. Not what I expected at all (soapy romance dragged out forever). Lots of action, the romance story isn't soapy, the characters (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Titanic, was Lego Mania Magazine —Mark Benz
   Hi, I must agree about Titanic, it is near-great if not great. We didn't see it until May, 6 months after release, and it was much better than I expected. There were characters you got to know, great effects, some humor, and only a couple of lame (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Titanic, was Lego Mania Magazine (minor spoilage) —Tom McDonald
   (...) IMO the question should be, "Was it entertaining?" rather than, "Was it a good movie?" I found it to be very entertaining. Titanic was a sad movie, but there were times when I felt the movie's manipulation. TPM also had that to a degree when (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)