 Star Wars / 2511
  15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart

Perhaps this is old news, or only regional to Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA? Went to two K-Mart stores: one on Montgomery, the other on Carlisle. Both stores have 15% off Star Wars LEGO sets through 29 May, I believe. Notice of sale was via signage (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart

Go for it. K-Marts in my area (MN) denied having any sales when I called today. -John (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart

(...) Really? K-marts over here (WI) have 15% off all Star Wars Lego through the 29th. Not that they have any classic sets. (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart

On Wed, 26 May 1999 00:44:49 GMT, James Mathis uttered the following profundities... (...) This is really disappointing. I was in Chicago for 2 weeks on business, and bought all of my Ep1 sets on Saturday, despite a K-mart walking distance from my (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart

I went to two K-Mart stores in the Los Angeles area. One store had the 15% off SW Lego sale, the other didn't. Richard is right, the SW Lego selections at K-Mart are not that great. I urge everyone to check their local K-Marts for the sale. Alan (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)