 Star Wars / 2314
Re: A few short SW nitpicks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 02:46:10 GMT

Actually, the blast shield featured in Star Wars Episode IV was a solid
non-transparent shield. In the Empire Strikes back the Snow Speeder pilots wear
yellow visors that presumable pull down from their helmets. (Does Luke also
wear a yellow visor while flying his X-Wing? I do not think so...)

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote:

The reason for yellow visors would because the pulldown blastshield
on the rebel pilots' helmets were a yellowish color.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda