 Star Wars / 2313
2312  |  2314
Subject:
Obi Wan's Brother
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 01:50:06 GMT

I was just flipping through the Essential Guide of Star Wars Characters and I
made a discovery which really surprised me.  It turns out that Uncle Owen Lars
is really the brother of Obi Wan Kenobi.  Apparently, Obi Wan brought the
infant, Luke Skywalker, to Owen with the hope that, one day, Luke would grow
to be the new hope of the Republic.  As the Jedis were destroyed one by one by
Darth Vader and Palpatine, Obi Wan changed his name to Ben and went into
seclusion, only surfacing to check on young Skywalker.

It was a very interesting revelation.  I have to weave this story line into my
Star Wars Lego world.