 Star Wars / 2295
Re: A few short SW nitpicks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:09:49 GMT

1462, 1478, 1479, 1714, 1737 are just a few that have trans yellow
visors...
Tamy

David Simmons wrote:

I've never seen trans-yellow ones, and I've been collecting Space since its
inception.  I'd love to know which sets they were in.

I suggested trans-yellow because they haven't made trans-orange yet.  And I
don't consider the neon style trans-orange from Ice Planet and other themes
to be the true basic orange.  The right color orange would be much less
garish and more creamy and rich.

Dave

We have trans yellow visors.  I can't for the life of me remember where
they came from, but I know I have a few.  The other question is why
do you think the visors in the Star Wars sets would be trans-yellow.

Allen