 Star Wars / 2167
Re: SW <-> Russia conspiracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 03:29:59 GMT

Sproaticus wrote in message <3739DAFB.BE5BB39E@geocities.com>...
:Given: Russian president Boris Yeltsin's impeachment hearings start
today.
:
:Given: Star Wars EP I tickets go on sale today, but not in Russia.
:
:Coincidence?  I think not.
:
And today is the first day of the rest of your life.(1)

Another element.

(1) Did anyone else have to endure the intro to puberty film with this
title in health class?

post replies to not.fun

DJ Zorn

To locate scans of official instructions
for discontinued sets only go to:
http://www.kl.net/scans/