 Star Wars / 2166
2165  |  2167
Subject:
Starwars lego pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 03:23:16 GMT

Hi, this is my first post so I should introduce myself.

My name is Tim Gould and I'm a 21 yo Australian Lego fan.  My collection
of Lego is minimal due to the obscenely high prices here (~40-50% more
than US for Star Wars models).  Sorry if I offend anyone with this
greeting but I;m new to this whole posting to newsgroups deal.

Anyway my question / hint was this:

does anyone have a links page dedicated to Star Wars Lego pages?

I may be able to put one up if there isn't one already but I'll have to
see (it depends on whether or not I think my uni will care).

Tim