 Star Wars / 2111
Re: Target Stores exclusives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:00:25 GMT

Really? What?

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Target Stores exclusives?

(...) I'm sorry, I should have given more details. The first report: Peter Batter <pbattey@steelcase.com> posted to RTL saying (paraphrased) that he'd obtained a new Ep1 set called "Naboo Battle Fleet." He said it came with a Naboo fighter just like (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)