 Star Wars / 2009
2008  |  2010
Subject:
Jawas and Sandcrawler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 21:47:26 GMT

I am nearing completion of my Sandcrawler.  It is huge, about 2' long 8"
wide and 1' high, but is still probably way under scale.  I will be
taking picture of it and an AT-ST I built for my web site.  The cool
thing is that I think I have figured out a way to make simple Jawa
figures.

I took a 1x2 black medium slope and put two 1x1 black plates with side
clips (verticle or horizontal, it doesn't matter) on top of it.  I then
added a 1x1 black round plate for the head and a black 1x1 cone for the
hat.  I have numerous different permutations of this same idea, and will
photograph them with the Sandcrawler.  I also tried using a 1x1
trans-orange for the head too and that looks OK.  The black clips not
only give the look of little hands, but allow the tiny Jawas to carry
guns, tools, etc.

Timbo