 Star Wars / 1953
Re: The Episode I music video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 06:49:58 GMT

Jason Fabisch wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jaco van der Molen writes:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just saw The Episode I music video on MTV

It is just amazing to see all those neat clips of the film and the
behind the scene parts. Great.

Thats just fabulous.  MTV shows the cool video when everyone is at work or at
school.  Who is sitting at home watching TV at this time of day?

Not at home. Let me explane. I work for an Internet provider in the same
building as another company that is also part of the holding that the
provider is in. The other company is a local TV station. We have a TV at
our room to check the programs they make and we put them on the Internet
(experimental fase). Now and then we switch to MTV to have some music.
And there it was! At a program called "Select videos MTV". Today (7th
May) at 4 pm CET it is again and they are showing the clip once every
hour. So go home, setup your video and enjoy!

Jason and young Obi-Wan, sitting at work, grumbling.

Sjaacko, sitting at work, being lucky he has TV on his room!
Let's face it: I have to wait 'til September to get the new Episode I
LEGO sets!!! (Grumble)

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko