 Star Wars / 1911
  Re: R2-D2

(...) <snipped impressive ascii art> That's it. You hit the head design that I was thinking of. Odd that for the sake of playability TLG opted not to include a rotating head. (...) Better yet, they could have left the stud, and moved it to one side (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R2-D2

(...) R2 looks like he's wearing a neck brace. The band of white around the bottom perimiter of his head -- it shouldn't be there. The printing on his head should go all the way down to the bottom of the hemisphere and nearly touch the body parts. (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R2-D2

Yep. That's what I've been saying: could be better, could be worse. But then again, it could be better. -Tom McD. when replying, spraypaint the spamcake. (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R2-D2

I don't see why people are picking on R2's graphics, I think that they are very realistic. The only thing that is really bad about him is that he's way to tall(and wide). Well at least if you call him actual size, then Anakin could definately be (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R2-D2

Oh, yeh. Look at that. Well it still looks pretty good IMO. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)