 Star Wars / 1905
  Re: Naboo Swamp

One thing you might want to check first is that you didn't use it someplace else that it wasn't supposed to be used. I had this problem at first with the Sub. I also always seem to have this problem between the grey and drk. grey when looking at the (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

(...) I have to second this. I just recently had a couple train sets which when I went to build them, found the sticker sheets missing. I conducted a pretty thorough search and then called CA. The woman was very apologetic and said she'd get them (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Naboo Swamp

Well, I made the call to Consumer Affairs, and they didn't blink twice.. One brown cape on the way. I've had a couple of experiences with replacement parts with them and can say that I'm fully satisfied with the response. I'm guessing that they're (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)