 Star Wars / 1875
Re: Tweaking the Naboo Swamp set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 09:54:53 GMT

Greg Williams wrote:

My next projects are to rework the proton torpedo launcher on the Naboo Fighter,
and then figure out some retractable landing gear for the X-Wing (anyone done
that yet?).

   I've already streamlined the launcher on the fighter,
   with a couple 1x3 low-slopes and the launcher nestled
   between.  The X-Wing has been more difficult, but I
   did make retractable gear for it by using 1x2x2 thinwalls
   and grey 1x2x1 hinge bricks in the "groove" on the bottom
   of the lower engine mountings (the 2x3 space).  Imperfect,
   I know, but in tandem with a 1x2x1 hinge and 1x2 inverse
   medium-slope put under the fuselage, it will stand.  The
   front retracting gear just doesn't look real swift, 'tis all.

   LFB.