 Star Wars / 1833
Re: 7141 Naboo Fighter comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:54:31 GMT

On Tue, 4 May 1999 04:22:33 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Frank Filz writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

... the 'stand' underneath is very odd,
especially with the blue cannon sticking out of it.

The "stand" looked to me like an attempt to allow the fighter to "fly".

And the blue cannon probably represents the proton torpedo launcher.  There's
one there, according to the Episode I Fantastic Cutaways book.

But (based on some non-LEGO toy I was looking at, maybe it was a plastic
model kit?) the torpedo launcher should be embedded in the ship's hull,
beneath the nose.  Or am I missing something (it's happening more and more
these days)?

Steve