 Star Wars / 1818
  Tweaking the Naboo Swamp set

After getting building the Naboo Swamp set and then comparing the STAP with the actual vehicle in the trailers and in the cross section book, I decided a bit of modification was needed. Although I like the clear stands for them, making them integral (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tweaking the Naboo Swamp set

(...) I've already streamlined the launcher on the fighter, with a couple 1x3 low-slopes and the launcher nestled between. The X-Wing has been more difficult, but I did make retractable gear for it by using 1x2x2 thinwalls and grey 1x2x1 hinge (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)