 Star Wars / 17989
Re: Yellow or Flesh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:26:14 GMT

Incidentally apparently the new Luke's Landspeeder 8092 is definitely using
crappy flesh pieces.

I am looking at a paper catalog for January 2010 and it does show all Star Wars
minifigures as being YELLOW.  Most notably the ones included in the Death Star
set.  However on the web site they are all now flesh and this is most
unfortunate as it is now off limits for purchase lest they send one of the newer
version models with flesh instead of the proper yellow color.