 Star Wars / 17933
  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) I haven't had the pleasure of building the AT-TE just yet. I have to wait until X-mas until Stacy will let me have mine. However, the feature you describe sounds very similar to the handle that was incorporated into the 10178 Motorized Walking (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Ironically, I have not yet had the chance to buy the motorized AT-AT (and I missed the first one), so I had not seen that a T-bar was built into that design as well. It does make me wonder, now, how exactly they got those lumbering beasts down (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)