 Star Wars / 1793
  StarWars Complete

I am now complete, except for this 8th mystery set, I found the Gungan Sub at TRU this afternoon, Left TRU a little upset, thinking I'd never find my X-wing and I'd end up paying scapler prices... I'm on my way home staring at the Gungan sub in the (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

(...) All right Mookster! All the while I was putting together my snowspeeder and Y-Wing, I had this stupid little smile on my face. I was thoroughly enjoying the actual set- building process for the first time in a long time, I think since the 481 (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

Must of missed something. What is the 8th mystery set? (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

Actually I meant to say 9th... with that being the bucket... which from the sounds of it.. we won't get :( I got all 8 new sets yesterday and the 2 I missed from the classic sets.. Anyone have any ideas on the release of the bucket? when it was (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: StarWars Complete

(...) Cool! I spent all of yesterday night building, and I still have one set left (my second Podracer Set) to build! I just need two copies of Anakin's Pod, and I'll be doubly complete. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

I just went to LUGNET and I do not know what Mookie means by the eigthth mystery set. According to the database there are 13 sets 14 counting the phantom bucket. Eight sets from Episode 1, Five from the Trilogy, and the discontinued bucket. 1886 (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

(...) Heh..I spent 3 hours after I got home from Zellers, and another bit last night, and now the sets are all lined up on the floor sitting on their boxes. They'll stay that way until I get itchy fingers and break them down for parts. I figure (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: StarWars Complete

Mookie wrote in message <372E29B6.AEE1F88C@e...pc.com>... (...) And I'm completely incomplete.........haven't yet seen a SW "in the flesh" Sanjay (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)