 Star Wars / 1793
1792  |  1794
Subject:
StarWars Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:56:54 GMT

I am now complete, except for this 8th mystery set, I found the Gungan
Sub at TRU this afternoon, Left TRU a little upset, thinking I'd never
find my X-wing and I'd end up paying scapler prices... I'm on my way
home staring at the Gungan sub in the seat next to me, thinking it looks
like a very cool set to build.. and I see K-mart.. I figured what the
hell.. it's worth a shot.. and I go in.. and they had both the X-Wing
and Anakin's Pod.. X-wing was about 30.. normal price.. and Anakin's Pod
was 14.99

Tonight is going to be a long night of building!
May the force be with me to stay up late enough to build them all!
Tamy