 Star Wars / 17806
17805  |  17807
Subject:
Steampunk X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 03:01:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I recognize that I am inherently mischievious. I wanted to build an entry for FBTB’s X-Wing Evolution Contest, but of course it’s different than everybody else.

Basically, I asked myself “What would happen if Jules Verne had written Star Wars?” This is it, the Steam Wing.

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/?m=steamwing

Adrian