 Space / 41008
Re: Steampunk X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 20:50:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   I recognize that I am inherently mischievious. I wanted to build an entry for FBTB’s X-Wing Evolution Contest, but of course it’s different than everybody else.

Not that different....

   Basically, I asked myself “What would happen if Jules Verne had written Star Wars?” This is it, the Steam Wing.

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/?m=steamwing

Adrian

It’s good although I do find the width a little excessive out towards the nose. Seems that bit must be hard to get right since I was never happy with my nose design and I’m not sold on Mike Psiaki’s one either.

Tim