 Star Wars / 17692
    Brick-built Boushh Bounty Hunter —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear fellows! Back in December 2005, I needed a Boushh minifigure for a diorama project which was then abandonned unfortunately. However, I designed a brick-built head for a Boush bounty hunter figure, which was kept secret until it is (...) (18 years ago, 1-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Brick-built Boushh Bounty Hunter —Jeremy Dullard
     Nice. I can tell who it's meant to be and I can use the parts for something else later. Personally I prefer clever brick-builds like this to moulded perfection. IG-88 is a great example, Super-Battle-Droids not so much. When the Endor Forest playset (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Brick-built Boushh Bounty Hunter —James Mathis
   (...) Chris, Your brick built figs are really impressive. Great work. I've enjoyed browsing all the bricked up figs and others. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)