 Star Wars / 17692
17691  |  17693
Subject:
Brick-built Boushh Bounty Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:41:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello dear fellows!

Back in December 2005, I needed a Boushh minifigure for a diorama project which was then abandonned unfortunately. However, I designed a brick-built head for a Boush bounty hunter figure, which was kept secret until it is revealed today!

I tried to make it simple and slim, as brick-built heads tend to get too voluminous very quickly. So, here is Boushh as of December 2005, complete with her related rifle and thermal detonator! The head uses a headlight brick, and starndard light grey airtanks on the back.

Here are the images:

Thanks for stepping by,

yours Chris.