 Star Wars / 17694
Re: Brick-built Boushh Bounty Hunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello dear fellows!

Back in December 2005, I needed a Boushh minifigure for a diorama project which was then abandonned unfortunately. However, I designed a brick-built head for a Boush bounty hunter figure, which was kept secret until it is revealed today!

Chris,

Your brick built figs are really impressive. Great work. I’ve enjoyed browsing all the bricked up figs and others.

later,

James Mathis