 Star Wars / 17351
  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) For the instruction book as well. Never have so many instruction books died for such a noble cause. (...) That was something I completely failed to appreciate. Building the lower bridge became second nature, portions memorized... but I have (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) OK, my pictures of the Celebration III ISD event are up now too. (URL) I left out the slave girl Leia costume as I thought it was outside Brickshelf's ToS, but I included JarJar Binks in carbonite, because, well... hatred of JarJar is *very* (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)