 Star Wars / 17238
Re: [OT] How large would Executor-class SSD appear?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Wilson wrote:

11 miles = 17.7km.  It's one of those things people are going to disagree about,
I guess.  Anyhow, regardless of size, it'd have to be in a pretty low orbit (or
atmospheric, even) to appear as large and impressive as the image I have in my
"mind's eye."

Maybe it was coming in for a landing.

Dave!