 Star Wars / 17234
Re: [OT] How large would Executor-class SSD appear?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Wilson wrote:
I know how long the SSD is (17.6 km, according to some sources

According to starwars.com it is 12.800 meters:

"The size of a Super Star Destroyer has vacillated in numerous publications,
starting with an eight-kilometer length in 1984's A Guide to the Star Wars
Universe. The latest measurements peg the craft at about 12,800 meters. The
miniature used for The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi was 282
centimeters long."