 Star Wars / 17211
17210  |  17212
Subject:
Cloud City Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 03:58:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Affordable public air transportation at its finest in the Coruscant skies, even droids can use without any repercussions. Designed using the Twin-Pod Cloud car from Cloud City as inspiration making use of the windscreens from the Spiderman Final Showdown set.

Click this for more pics... Could also possibly pass as a hovercraft of sorts.

AC