 Star Wars / 17212
17211  |  17213
Subject:
Naboo Starfighter in Technic figure scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:03:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s a Naboo Starfighter in technic figure scale.

I thought after I bought the first minifigure-sized Naboo starfighter kit that a model of this ship could do with more detail and gentler angles. I got a book of the cut-away drawings of some star-wars ships, so that helped in the building process.

Underneath, hatches open at the sides so that landing struts can support the ship. The tail section is semi-detachable for transport, since not many boxes are big enough to carry the model flat.

PLMKWYT

Mark