 Star Wars / 17127
    Re: How big does my shelf need to be...? —David Simmons
   You'll need a deep shelf! I wouldn't keep it together too long, otherwise the Technic beams will start to buckle from the weight. Google a search and you'll probably find some pictures of this from when the set was first released. Dave "Jason M (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: How big does my shelf need to be...? —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Good point, (URL) here's my experience> with droopy star destroyer pieces. Although I'm thinking of rebuilding it, but I also don't have anywhere to put it. When it was together, it took quite a bit of an office desk, which you can see in (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)