 Star Wars / 17084
    Re: My Episode II Rant —Peter Blencowe
    Thanks for your input! Always nice to get other people’s opinion about the stuff I love. (...) In CC the Sand People are in the Tatooine based scenarios in the Republic and Confederacy campaigns. You can also find them in the scenario editor either (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My Episode II Rant —Travis Matheson
   (...) as do I. Please, view what I wrote as simply my opinion. (...) ah Ha. I may have to have an explore, I played the missions two years ago, this would be why I don't remember Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)