 Star Wars / 17006
  Sith Aggressor

The Jedi Starfighter had played a crucial role in the success of the Jedi order during the days of the Galactic Republic. As the Sith continued to bolster their forces, an antidote to the Jedi Starfighter was also developed. The (URL) Sith (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote: (Sith Aggresor) Amado, you usually do canon. Is this model canon, Extended universe, or a MOC? In any case I like it, I think it has good swooshability... (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

(...) Larry, Just an MOC and I do stray from time to time off canon SW. In fact I also do other genre like space, castle and mecha (need lots of practice) besides SW. Thanks, AC (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

On 22:21 10/21/04, ACPin wrote (...) Ooohhh... chromalicious!!! Nice lines, sleek and deadly looking, but somewhat different than I'd expect from the Sith. Maybe mirroring the vertical twin tails on the bottom to lend it a look closer to the TIE (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

(...) Oh yeah! Managed to get an extra banged-up SE Naboo Fighter on TRUs 50% green tag sale for $15 and got the idea of using all the chrome pieces in an MOC. The design was conceived from the Jedi Starfighter but a meaner version to beat it! I've (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

(...) A very sleek looking ship, with lots of shiny chrome. I think your camera is struggling a bit though :) If I had to make a suggestion, it would be to replace the 2 black 1x2 tile with groove on the large tilted wings at the back with chrome (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

(...) Chrome and black seemed like a good combination for an MOC, then I realized it was not going to be easy taking pics of it. Different lighting and all sorts of angles I've tried to get the best pics. What made it more difficult was that the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)