 Star Wars / 17014
Re: Sith Aggressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:49:50 GMT

ACPin wrote:

<http://www.acpinlac.com/LegoSithAggressor.html
<http://www.acpinlac.com/files/SithAggressor_thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.acpinlac.com/LegoSithAggressor.html
<http://www.acpinlac.com/files/SithAggressor_thumbc.jpg>>

A very sleek looking ship, with lots of shiny chrome. I think
your camera is struggling a bit though :)

If I had to make a suggestion, it would be to replace the
2 black 1x2 tile with groove on the large tilted wings at
the back with chrome ones (if you have a couple spare). It
might give the wingtips a little more 'edge'.

Black ships look good in real life, but can be tricky to
photograph. Good luck with your space and star wars models.

Peter