 Star Wars / 17010
Re: Sith Aggressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:

Ooohhh... chromalicious!!!

Nice lines, sleek and deadly looking, but somewhat different than I’d expect from the Sith. Maybe mirroring the vertical twin tails on the bottom to lend it a look closer to the TIE look.

Oh yeah! Managed to get an extra banged-up SE Naboo Fighter on TRUs 50% green tag sale for $15 and got the idea of using all the chrome pieces in an MOC. The design was conceived from the Jedi Starfighter but a meaner version to beat it! I’ve actually tried the vertical twin tails at the bottom and was not completely satisfied with the outcome. The wing cannons didn’t look right with the bottom fins, so they had to go.

AC