 Star Wars / 17000
    Imperial Shuttle with 6 wide landing ramp —Ahui Herrera
   I loved LEGO's original deisgn of the set #7166 Imperial Shuttle due to it's size. It was just big enough to fit in one hand and fly aorund. What I did not like was the lack of interior detail and how there was NO LANDING RAMP! You can not have an (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Imperial Shuttle with 6 wide landing ramp —Bill Pfund
   OK, here are af few comments: I like what you are attempting to do with the Lambda Class Shuttle (LCS). We all recognize the problems with Lego's version as far as it not being to scale. So far I have not seen anyone build an LCS that is to scale. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Imperial Shuttle with 6 wide landing ramp —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Thanks for the input. There are some models on brickshelf that did indeed use sloped black bricks, but I found that "ugly" becuase well you can't see into the model. =) My primary focus in redoing the shuttle was to a) get a landing ramp and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)