 Star Wars / 16987
  Re: All 6 movies on DVD

(...) I'd read what others have posted and thought "Naw, there won't be a six pack." But someone posted a message about the laser disk edition and that got me thinking about technology. I think most of us here know DVD is not high definition but (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 movies on DVD

(...) Good point. To my knowledge, every US release of the original trilogy on home-viewable media has represented a major leap in technology, of some sort or another. The first full-length release was on Betamax (I've heard of an actual (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars)