 Star Wars / 16854
    Re: MOC: Dewback —David Laswell
   (...) What about camels? Hair is protective against abrassion from sandstorms, from the extreme cold experienced at night or during the winter (though Tattooine, being a predominantly desert ecology, probably doesn't have much in the way of cold (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Dewback —Bill Pfund
   (...) Camel hair is not as long and is more reflective than the dark hair of the Banthas. (...) True - if the Banthas lived in a wooly mamoth habitat, it would be more tundra like than polar like. But I suppose the tundra can be arid to. I guess I (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)