 Star Wars / 16812
    A new AFOL on the block —Maciej Szymañski
   Hello everyone This is my first post here at the Star Wars section of Lugnet and it is just to invite you all to visit my (small) gallery of MOCs at Polish Lego fans site. Here's the address: (URL) The republican gunship in cargo version and X-wing (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: A new AFOL on the block —Travis Matheson
   (...) I like the design of the transport, nice, can it carry the Lego AT-TE model? and the X-Wing landing gear is pretty good too, both MOC's have a smart use of bricks, I like them. Pretty good. Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A new AFOL on the block —Maciej Szymañski
   (...) Thank you very much, Travis. About AT-TE - that's exactly what I would love to know, since I do not own 4482 myself :) Has anyone here tried to put AT-TE into MLCad project? (What for? I don't know :)) But we could try a "virtual match". The (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.starwars)