 Star Wars / 16815
Re: A new AFOL on the block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:03:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Matheson wrote:

I like the design of the transport, nice, can it carry the Lego AT-TE
model? and the X-Wing landing gear is pretty good too, both MOC's have a
smart use of bricks, I like them.  Pretty good.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

Thank you very much, Travis.
About AT-TE - that's exactly what I would love to know, since I do not own 4482
myself :) Has anyone here tried to put AT-TE into MLCad project? (What for? I
don't know :)) But we could try a "virtual match".
The good idea for X-wing's landing gear and flaps was actually the reason why I
built this model, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes it.

Thanks again,
dmac