 Star Wars / 16812
16811  |  16813
Subject:
A new AFOL on the block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:06:03 GMT

Hello everyone

This is my first post here at the Star Wars section of Lugnet and it is just to invite you all to visit my (small) gallery of MOCs at Polish Lego fans site. Here’s the address:

http://www.lego.jelenia.com/pl/index.php?strona=moc/dmac

The republican gunship in cargo version and X-wing fighter - both were built in great haste (with my son’s System bricks; normally I prefer Technic), with rather standard parts. Use red text links to download MLCad files if you wish. (Unfortunately English descriptions of pics are not yet available.)

Oh, and by the way - does anyone have an Ldraw file for part 30366px3 (Windscreen 3 x 6 x 5 Canopy with Gray and Black Machinery Pattern)? That’s the rear wall of my X-wing, missing in renderings. It’s the same with three parts I made green in gunship’s model. (Or rather I made green their substitutes :))

Well, enjoy the pics and feel free to comment. Cheers, dmac