 Star Wars / 16790
  Re: "May the Transforce be with you."

(...) Mike, this is so cool! The idea is pure gold (err..crystal?) and the execution is spot on. I'm not that big on the X-Wing. The bug form is pretty cool, the x-wing form is not so spectacular, but major points on making a transformable craft. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: "May the Transforce be with you."

(...) I know what you mean. It’s kind of like some of the real Transformers: the vehicle mode is pretty solid with much cleaner lines, but the robot is basically a mess of barely discernable appendages with wheels and wings jutting out here and (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)