 Star Wars / 16720
  Techno Guild Carrier

Check out our latest MOC from our (URL) The Techno Guild provided carrier spacecraft to the Confederacy of Independent Systems which had an auspicious start during the Geonosian conflict. The carriers ranged in size depending on their purpose; (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Senor Pinlac, This thing looks cool from the thumbnails, but I have to be honest - I really hate your website. I don't like roll over pictures, and general site navigation is annoying. I'm interested in checking out this, and other stuff, in (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) I agree completely. The worst is the roll over pictures. This is very non-standard and very annoying. I try to avoid this site as much as possible and curse myself when I end up going there by accident (e.g. from a posting like this). Jeff (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Len, The site really needs to be redesigned and I just haven't had the time to do it. But I have the (URL) ACPin Brickshelf gallery> which I use to archive my older works if you want to view them. Here are the deep links to the pics for this (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Jeff, Which standard are you referring to? I've always had the rollover pics ever since I've built the site several years ago. If you check out my response to Len, you can use the deep links for the pics instead. AC Pin (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) I have to add that the rollover pics are the #1 reason I don't visit your site. It's a shame, cause you do build some nice stuff and I'm sure I'm missing out. I'll try to take a look at the BS gallery from here on out - perhaps you could post (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

I have to agree. I'll still go check stuff out if it sounds good enough, but the roll-overs are annoying : ( If you could revamp the site you'd get alot more attention, AC : ) -JSM (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote: I'm interested in checking out this, and other (...) Hi Amado I used to "lurk" on the FBTB website and saw a lot of your MOCs. I think you build some great models but I have also stopped looking beyond the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

You asked for it and you got it! Thanks all for your critiques and I've loaded the pics (plus more) on (URL) Brickshelf gallery> so you can view them there instead of the site. (2 URLs) The pics will also take you to the Brickshelf gallery and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

I look forward to it. :) Thanks. Chris (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Great responce to criticism. I had become worried that this thread might evolve into a flame war. And the MOC ain't too bad either ;) ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Thanks a lot! AC Pin (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)