 Star Wars / 16726
Re: Techno Guild Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Senor Pinlac,

This thing looks cool from the thumbnails, but I have to be honest - I really hate your website. I don’t like roll over pictures, and general site navigation is annoying. I’m interested in checking out this, and other stuff, in greater detail, but the website is too much of a barrier. Do you ever post on BrickShelf?

-Lord Lenyu

Len,

The site really needs to be redesigned and I just haven’t had the time to do it. But I have the ACPin Brickshelf gallery which I use to archive my older works if you want to view them.

Here are the deep links to the pics for this MOC.

http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a01_08.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a01c_33.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a02_13.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a02c_24.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a03_02.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a03c_21.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a04_26_c.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a04c_15.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a05_12.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a05c_06.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a06c_07.jpg http://acpinlego.homestead.com/files/TechnoGuildCarrier_a06c_32.jpg

Enjoy!

AC Pin