 Star Wars / 16733
Re: Techno Guild Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 01:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   You asked for it and you got it! Thanks all for your critiques and I’ve loaded the pics (plus more) on ACPin Brickshelf gallery so you can view them there instead of the site.

   The pics will also take you to the Brickshelf gallery and future MOCs will be posted in both so viewers can have a choice of the site (Yuck! until it’s redone) or Brickshelf.

ACPin & Sons

Great responce to criticism. I had become worried that this thread might evolve into a flame war.

And the MOC ain’t too bad either ;)

~Kevin Blocksidge