 Star Wars / 16199
  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) I buy LEGO to play and have fun. This is what the core of the LEGO hobby is all about: a great toy to that inspries the creativity in all of us. Nothing make me happier than when someone says "I don't like the look of that set but look at all (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: New Star Wars (from FBTB)

(...) Amen to that. -Tim (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)