 Star Wars / 1612
  Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Hi all, I set up a website dedicated to the minifig-scale AT-ST I put together this year. Check it out at: (URL) of pictures and information ... as always, feedback is welcome. Thanks, Shaun sullis3@mit.edu (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

(...) dang good work, shaun! words can't describe the excellent job you have done with the model and presenting it with the very informative site. simply incredible!! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Fantastic model! But, please, can we have a LDRAW .dat for it :-) Thanks Huw Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:3725E8F5.823@mit.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Very nice. What did you use for the minifig's helmet?? Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

A very exaustive (and rewarding) effort! A fun way to kill 20 minutes. Great work! I can't wait to see more. pat J (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

(...) Excellent modeling, Shaun. A most impressive debut. You mention that you adding a railing like Bram did, even though there are none visible in 'real' versions. But that sure looks like a railing around Chewbacca in the first photo. -- Terry K (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Shuan, Great page, I would take out the red Lego logo to get it compliant to the the fair play page by TLG. Keep up the great work! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Hey all, Thanks for the great comments ... I've been pretty astounded by the traffic here, and I've really appreciated the feedback. As per the suggestion of Scott Sanburn I read the LEGO fair play page and have since removed the red LEGO logo from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)