 Star Wars / 1638
Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 06:52:45 GMT

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:42:30 GMT, Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote:

Hi all,

I set up a website dedicated to the minifig-scale
AT-ST I put together this year.  Check it out at:

http://web.mit.edu/~sullis3/www/ATSTINTR.htm

Lots of pictures and information ... as always,
feedback is welcome.

Excellent modeling, Shaun.   A most impressive debut.

You mention that you adding a railing like Bram did, even though there are none
visible in 'real' versions.  But that sure looks like a railing around
Chewbacca in the first photo.

-- Terry K --