 Star Wars / 1656
Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:33:56 GMT

Hey all,

Thanks for the great comments ... I've been pretty astounded by the
traffic here, and I've really appreciated the feedback.  As per the
suggestion of Scott Sanburn I read the LEGO fair play page and have
since removed the red LEGO logo from the Intro page.

As for an LDraw file ... I'm afraid.

Oh, and the helmets: the top half is a motorcycle helmet cut just below
the little divits that hold a visor in place.  The bottom half comes
from the flared castle helmets with the nose-guards.  Those are cut
right above the flare.  The two pieces were then sanded smooth, glued,
and painted.

That's it for now, I guess.

-shaun

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote:

Very nice. What did you use for the minifig's helmet??
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda