 Star Wars / 16037
  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I bet the answer lies in the fact that this is a LEGO Direct set and not a normal LEGO release. Because of that they can 'ignore' the whole issue of established policy. That is my guess anyway. Personally I belive that if they were going to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

<SNIPPED for focus> (...) LEGO humans??? I thought that was us! *Confused* *ABS neural pathways* *begining* *to* *melt... -Aaron- #279 On my way to 400K (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) Doh. That should have been "Mini-fig humans." (...) Too many flame pieces on your mind? -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) I'd say that that's a pretty good guess. Unfortunately, far from solving or eliminating the problem, it makes it worse. In effect, LEGO is saying "we'll only deal with the issue of 'race' when it's forced upon us, and even then we'll only deal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10123 Cloud City

(...) An interesting side note here is that LEGO has made minifigs with the "correct" color for other humanoid characters from Star Wars, such as Bib Fortuna, Gammorean Guards and ofcours Yoda. Why would "real" humans be treated any diffrent ;) Any (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)