 Star Wars / 15903
15902  |  15904
Subject:
Official Website Is Launched!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:32:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Well folks, here it is. Some of the pics are being tweaked
as I write this, but 95% is complete. The last minute changes
will be finished by this evening.

   http://www.littlearmory.com

   Thanks, Jeff